YouTube Musiclatest version download for .
YouTube Music is a new musicthat allows you to easily find what you’re looking for and discover new music. Get playlists and recommendations served to you based on your context, tastes, and what’s trending around you.
A new music streaming service from YouTube
● This is a completely reimagined music service with official releases from your favorite artists.
Find the music you want
● Easily find the albums, singles, live performances, covers, and remixes you’re looking for.
● Don’t know a song’s name? Just search the lyrics or describe it.
Discover new music
● Get music recommendations based on taste, location, and time of day.
● Use “The Hotlist” to keep up with what’s trending.
Uninterrupted listening with Music Premium
● Listen ad-free
● Don’t worry about your music stopping when you lock your screen or use other apps.
● Download your favorites or let us do it for you by enabling Offline Mixtape.
Get one free month of Music Premium to listen ad-free, offline, and with your screen locked, then pay just $9.99 a month. Existing YouTube Red or Now! Music members and users of either service who have already received a 30 day trial are not eligible. Monthly charges auto-renew for Music Premium membership outside of trial periods.
YouTube Music has been completely redesigned. Quickly find the music you’re looking for and get music served to you based on what’s right for the moment you’re in. Want to listen without interruptions? Get 1 free month of Music Premium to listen ad-free, offline, and with your screen locked.
-Version with a white theme (non-root).
-An audition works in the background;
-Working mode “Audio Only”;
-Ability to choose audio quality;
-Is connected from Google services (non-root);
-Original signature / does not ask for updates in the market (magisk / root);
– Remote localization except en / ru / uk;
-Architecture: arm64-v8a / arm-v7a / x86;
Offline functionality is missing.
1) First of all, you have to disable the Chrome in Settings > Apps.
2) Install microG (you need a microG that has YouTube Music support, from YT Vanced will not work. This microG can be used with YT Vanced and YTM);
3) Install YTM of your architecture;
4) Log in to your account.
How to find out your architecture?
The easiest way to find your CPU type is to install an app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.inkwired.droidinfo) that gives you a readout about your device’s hardware (Run the app then go to system -> processor -> instruction sets) Or install CPU-Z (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cpuid.cpu_z) and run the app then go to system and check kernel architecture.
1) It is necessary that microG be installed before YouTube, and not after. If you first installed YouTube, it is usually enough just to remove it and reinstall it. You may need to restart the device.
2) On miui / emui / flyme and similar firmware, you need to issue all possible permissions for microG, including to work in the background and add power-saving exceptions. Do the same if the account periodically crashes. Sometimes it helps to make microG a system application (for example, through Lucky Patcher).
3) Authorization problems can cause various antiviruses / optimizers / sweepers and other similar programs (often embedded) that kill the microG. Unfortunately, on some curves of the firmware of various Chinese devices, problems with authorization can apparently be solved only by changing the firmware / device.
4) Sometimes it can help to delete an account in the phone settings and re-add it to the mod. The microG account is the one with the old blue square background.
5) If the password was changed on the google-account, then you need to remove the mod and be sure to microG, and then repeat the installation. If two-factor authentication is enabled, then it must first be disabled. Sometimes an account can crash if the wrong time zone is set in the phone – manually set the correct time or, on the contrary, switch to automatic mode.
What to choose Magisk or Root?
I use the magisk version, there go to all architectures and when updating to the new version, the items in the YouTube settings remain as they were.
If you install the ROOT version via the Lucky Patcher without participation, there is a minus, the settings for updates to the new version will fly, maybe if you don’t have this installed through the recovery and if you manually throw a partition into the system, this will not happen either, but it’s easy to solve , in Titanium backup, make for example and restore later …
In general, if there is a magisk, then the version for magisk, if superSu, then the root version is arm64-v8a.
For root / magisk, the microG version is not needed.
You must remove the original before installing!
If YTM does not appear after installation, apply patches in Lucky Patcher or install the version under the spoiler “Did not appear after installation?”.
If you want to use the version with the decoupling from the market, you need to include patches in Lucky Patcher or install the version under the spoiler “Did not appear after installation?”, Which does not require these patches, but you need to disable updates in the market.
EVERYTHING DOESN’T APPEAR?
Try to install the original YouTube Vanced (root or magisk), whether it works or not. If Vanced works, but YTM does not, then put the version under the spoiler “It did not appear after installation”.
Still did not help? Apply patches in Lucky Patcher or use the non-root version, if there is a problem with authorization, try a new microG.
1 way) Flash archive through recovery / Done.
2 way) Flash archive through Magisk application: Modules tab / press “plus” / select archive / Done.
1 way) Flash archive of your architecture through recovery / Done.
2 way) Throw apk into the system partition or install via LP
MicroG v0.2.24.220220 APK (Install this first)
YouTube Music v5.17.51 Mod APK